guitar neck bought!

JoryNad

i like the neck and wanna see this airline copy..yeah pics look diff to me

haha...you guys :D

that is one picture...it has multiple shots in one pic...if you don't believe me right click/properties on it and you will see....

but he had it posted 4 times...i deleted 3 of them...understand? B)

it is also over 600 pixels wide...

I am doing the routing on the front and back. I found a cove bit with a 3/4" radius that I think should do the job. Let me ask you a question :D , are you planning on doing any kind of binding/inlay to simulate the rubber piece that covered the seams of the two halves on the origional? I am still trying to figure out what to do there.

yes i am, i think its essential to the guitar, if you look at the www.myrareguitars.com airline re-issue, its lacking because it doesn't have that binding, its just addes to the contrast, or maybe im messed up lol. ideas have been: - going to Canadian Tire (hardware store in canada) and getting some vinyl binding used for flooring its perfect only problem is it doesn't come in white! so any one know how to colour vinyl? Or putting in regulay binding all around the body only twice as thick, so it would use two pieces or the material, have i lost you? but i am still searching, question to you Jay: what colour? the classic red and white (what im doin) or something else

Were on the same page here Jory. I think im gonna do regular inlay material flush with the body. I might use warmoths pearloid binding but im still not sure. It is 1/4" so I would have to double it up. I was thinking of doing mine in black as I have never seen any airlines other than white or red. Got any picks of your body template?

This is my body

http://thewolfweb.com/photo_photo.aspx?use...11&photo=306626

For some reason I cant get images to load, something about dynamic tags :D

I actually sent my template to a luthier friend and he cut it out for me. I think he made a template and routed the shape out. I am pretty set on black unless I get inspired otherwise. The ONLY place I found a bit big enough AND for a 1/4" router was there online.