Guitar of the Month for October

Vote for your favorite  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

GL Maiden. true beauty. my heart dropped when i saw what i was up against.

I think Strart Dude did a respectable job. But when we put the two guitars side-by-side, it makes me wonder if we need to split the "Guitar of the Month" categories... classifying builders as "Well Seasoned" or "Fresh Wood". (I would fall into the latter category, thank you.)

D~s

I think Strart Dude did a respectable job. But when we put the two guitars side-by-side, it makes me wonder if we need to split the "Guitar of the Month" categories... classifying builders as "Well Seasoned" or "Fresh Wood". (I would fall into the latter category, thank you.)

D~s

I think we did something like that, but it was too hard to classify someone, so it changed to scratch built & parts built/modded.

GL Maiden. true beauty. my heart dropped when i saw what i was up against.

Thanks man, I like your too, I have tried to stain stencils and I have found it quite easy to mess up. Good job.

Dugz Ink, this is the second guitar that I finish "nice", I have painted bycicles for a while, Its the same but I think that guitars are a bit mora a pain because you don't (at least not me) to ride it against the dirt. There have been changes on the classes, and the way it's set up now I think it's pretty good.