Jump to content

Need help with a name...

Recommended Posts

One of my recurring doodles for a guitar project is a Strat with the horns lopped off. I was sort of inspired by the minimalist lines of the MacDonald Resolectric.

I don't mean a body that looks like a Strat without the horns... but, a Strat that had an industrial accident/elective surgery/whatever: the normal roundovers just stop at the cutlines. It would be like a hotrod "bobber", with extraneous bits hacked off to save weight.

Anyway, I like Strat-ish guitars that have something-caster names. I want a name that captures the horn hackage. Is there a word for removing the horns from a bull?

So far I've come up with:




Strat de Milo

Anyone got any good ideas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...