Are You In A Band?

Primal

Are you in a band?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup, i'm in a progressive death metal band with a female vocalist 

Hey man that's cool what style vocals does she use harsh or soft do you have any sound clips??

!!METAL MATT!! :D

putting one together now. very indie inspired. three of us are local pro musicians (me on bass, 3 years+ exp, piano 7+ pro, and a drummer that i pretty much share jobs with). the others are old friends of mine and the piano player's from high school, and one guitarist that's my bro's friend currently in high school.

the best part is, all of us but the drummer play all of the other instruments, so we're very capable of switching around until we find a mesh we like best. unfortunately, that makes it look like i'm gonna end up on lead guitar and backup vocals, my bro on bass and lead vox, jon (piano) on piano/guitar and backup vox, drummer on drums, and the other two guitar players on guitar. one plays acoustic, which is just nice to have in the background. plus he can dance, and we all can sing, so everyone will have SOMETHING to do if not just stand around...

yup, i'm in a progressive death metal band with a female vocalist 

Hey man that's cool what style vocals does she use harsh or soft do you have any sound clips??

!!METAL MATT!! B)

both actually! very much like Opeth.

when we have stuff recorded i'll let you know bro' :D

:D

Roman