Anyone Have Experience With This Ebayer?

sepultura999

Anyone have experience with this ebayer? How is his quality of work with inlays and everything?

-Jamie

Edited by sepultura999

I emailed him a few times to ask some questions - doesn't sound like a bright guy. Theres two ebay users from the same city that sell the same work, hes one of them, and he out of both sell fretted and radiused pieces of work. I emailed him asking if they fit any brand guitars or any specific models, such as fender and he emailed me back saying "fretboard can fit another brand guitar if the isze fited." so it sounds like he is saying "the fretboard can fit another brand guitar if the specs match", or hes saying "the fretboard can fit another guitar if fitted" which of course in the end is annoying in both matters lol. Since they go for so cheap I may just buy a piece and see how it is.

I'm trying to figure out if these fretboards would fit Fender's because I don't have enough tools to make a neck. Could anyone give me any input?

LENGTH 18.2"INCHES

THE WIDTH : NUT 1.75"INCHES

HEEL:2.25"INCHES

From what I gather the heel is too wide and the length is too short.

-Jamie

• 4 weeks later...