Anyone Wanna Build Me A Guitar?

LaFeeVerte

Mosrite style Mahogony body.. flat/thin like a Gibson SG.. except with a sexy top wood (Flame maple, preferably)... 25.5 inch scale with a set neck.. yes.. set neck. Like the older SGs/Mosrites I'd like to have complete access to the upper frets. Routed simply for a single coil in the neck position and a humbucker in the bridge postion.. back routed for 1 volume, 1 tone, 1 mini-switch, input jack and 5 way Strat style selector. Bridge routed for the standard Tune O'Matic with stop tailpiece. On top of the bullet truss rod I would like a brazilian rosewood 22 fret fretboard with gibson sized frets and custom inlayed.. but simple.. a Star, Sun And Moon on the 12th fret.... while all odd frets having a very small dot inlay... all inlays done with the closest thing to blue as possible. The neck wood would be Mahogany, by the way. I'd like the headstock to be Gibson like in appearance.. 3X3 cut for Sperzel tuners..

Well, let me know... MyBluePeriod@msn.com

:D

s.

if you only have one single coil and one humbucker, why do you need a 5 way selector switch? you would just need a three way gibson toggle style.

because the mini switch im guessing is for splitting the coil on the humbucker. but if you go with the 5 way you could probably wire it so that also splits the coil, but its to early for me to think how right now. ten you wont need the mini switch. but i woud go with the toggle and the mini personaly!

if you only have one single coil and one humbucker, why do you need a 5 way selector switch? you would just need a three way gibson toggle style.

because the mini switch im guessing is for splitting the coil on the humbucker. but if you go with the 5 way you could probably wire it so that also splits the coil, but its to early for me to think how right now. ten you wont need the mini switch. but i woud go with the toggle and the mini personaly!

I meant.. that's how I wanted it routed.. ya know? the two screw holes at the end of the long hole thing.. I'd be using a Tele switch ;-)