Anyone Else Hate This Company?

Fluke

Do you think b.c. rich and all those who buy their products are idiots?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The important aspect of guitars is how it feels and plays. If you just judge the guitar by it's looks you'll never be a musician. It's nice to have a guitar that you like looks wise, but your main concern should be how it plays, what the action is, what kind of tone does it have, how will it age and other important question that apply to buying a quality guitar. Jason

• 4 weeks later...

This sucks A$$! http://mcs.acidpit.org/viewtopic.php?t=4803

I want to change my vote :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

I looked at the forum Matt, but who's HHI? :D

As for BC Rich, the body designs are awesome. However, I would not buy any BC Rich except for the NJ or NJ classic series, and maybe a thinline (I'd have to try it first). Anything below the NJ series I find to either sound terrible, or look tacky. The hollow body Dagger looks decent, but I'd lose those daggers. Just because it's given a name, you don't have to prove it lol

-Jamie

I looked at the forum Matt, but who's HHI

They Own B.C Rich :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

I'm pretty much discusted with everything involved in b.c. rich, they are just to out-there, not in a good way, in a cheap and crappily made way with a false sense of being "cool". Strats are the definition of style. I really dont like hardly any "newer" companies. I also hate LTD/ESP (its like the ripoff strats and LP's and SG's but about 1000 times uglier)

• 2 weeks later...
sure the REAL ones might be good quality, but they still look horrid.

at least they have more style than a strat,explorer,sg,or les paul

You like style eh?

It's a natural thing about me... I just like simple stuff. and in my opinion I don't like pointy black guitars.

It's all opinion

B)

so make yourself a bunch of bo diddley guitars and leave me and my pointy guitars out of it :D

I just like simple stuff

so you must be a fan of nirvana :D

Hell no

i tell you what, i went to the guitar store today to buy my mockingbird, looked up on the customer repair wall and seen strats, hammers, les pauls, teles...then at the top was a Black BC Rich Beast...hanging there in all of its glory...ok im done now