Speedloaders In The Wild....

JTisMe

I know a couple folks here have mentioned building a guitar utilizing the new Floyd Rose Speedloader bridge and string system. I have two Redmond series and totally dig 'em. I'd really like to incorporate the Speedloader into future builds, particularly the fixed bridge they show on their site.

Has anyone actually got there hands on one as parts yet?

-jeff

I'll have to call next week. Selling and actually shipping isn’t necessarily the same thing, as I've found.

No mention of the fixed version either. I may just have to swing by the Floyd Rose shop and see if they actually even exist :-)

-jeff

Edited by JTisMe

the fixed version is not out yet.

That's what I figured, although it's hard to get folks who want to take your order today to admit to much more than, "we should be getting some more any day now".

I'm hoping the Discovery Series guitars starting to hit the stores that indicates that Floyd has worked out an alternate supply chain for lower cost production of the bridge units, leading to more availability and aggressive proicing of both bridge system and strings.

Wes, weren't you planning on doing a build with a Speedloader trem? Just down on the list of projects, or did you change your mind on that one?

-jeff

Wes, weren't you planning on doing a build with a Speedloader trem? Just down on the list of projects, or did you change your mind on that one?

yes...that neck through in the pinned topic,when i get back to it.i got other projects that need my attention first.

i also plan on that fixed bridge version on a steinberger esque guitar