Block Inlay Set For Sale

Bill-Murray

Real nice set, on one there is a scratch, but should come out when you radius it. On another there is a little pattern different thing, but again should come out when it's radiused. Make me an offer, it's real pearl too. White, no abalone or anything. Will maybe make trades, I don't really know what you could trade for it though. I'm looking for 2 double creme pickups...... So maybe a partial trade or something for that, or cash is king too.

Oh yeah, I'd be willing to trade for a broken acoustic too. I've been wanting one, and I've seen some sell for $20, so..............

Edited by Bill-Murray

I'd say moderate figuring. If you look at it straight on you just see white with a little swirl, but if you look at it from an angle you get all these great greens, blues and slight reds. Not like all green, just a nice tint to it. It's a 10 piece set, and I don't feel like figureing if its 22 or 24, never really thought of that, but it's 10 pieces. Again, there are some SLIGHT nicks in 2 or 3, but should come out in radiusing, and if they don't they'll be too small to notice really anyway. I'm not sure how to ship them, so I'll probably tape them to a board or something, if anybody's got a good way I'm all ears. Thanks for lookin

Oh yeah, I'm also looking for a marshall plexi with a basketweave cab, I think that's a fair trade for my inlays :DB)

Edited by Bill-Murray

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, well I shipped them to Eddie a long time ago. I haven't heard from him, and I recieved the inlays back in the mail because he aparantley did not pick them up. I never recieved my end of the deal, so I guess they're back up for sale. I'll try and get some pictures.