Trem For My New Git Box

ok so i aqcuired a guitar body routed for a vintage whammy, and as i feel like trying one out(ive never had a guitar with one) i decided to leave it routed for that and pop one in. im thjinking about the wilkinson 6-hole vintage from stewmac, and considering a trem setter too. are those things any good? i guess the biggest concern for me is stability, as on my floyd guitars im a definite abuser. so, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being a poorly set up squier, and 10 being a perfectly designed floyd system, where would you say this trem with a trem setter would fall?

ok so i aqcuired a guitar body routed for a vintage whammy, and as i feel like trying one out(ive never had a guitar with one) i decided to leave it routed for that and pop one in.  im thjinking about the wilkinson 6-hole vintage from stewmac, and considering a trem setter too.  are those things any good?  i guess the biggest concern for me is stability, as on my floyd guitars im a definite abuser.  so, on a scale of 1-10, 1 being a poorly set up squier, and 10 being a perfectly designed floyd system, where would you say this trem with a trem setter would fall?

from my experience (but i have only played one of these set ups for about an hour) i would give it a 7, it seems very stable and stays in tune well, i am just a floyd man at heart, but compared to a standard fender 6 screw trem it is 10 times better

I got one of these http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Bridges,_tailp...le_Tremolo.html for my strat and its a great bridge, and once I fixed the issues with the nut and got it set up it holds tune quite well, but I really dont think I would compare it to the Floyd Rose equipped guitars ive tried when your talking about whammy abuse.