Guitar Of The Month For March

Time once again to vote!  

113 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I usually don't like SG's--I'll just start with that-- and especially red ones, as they tend to be way too plentiful. So it was kind of odd when I found myself casting a vote for a red SG.

I think it was the finish-- something about it looked so... liquid is the best word I can think of at the time. It just all flows so well.

All of the entries are worthy of winning; this is gonna be a tough month!

I say no doubt the doubleneck. I always loved double necks but this one just kills. That finish and just set up is perfect. Also the headstock is amazing. Great job erikbojerik. Also, great entries by all you guys. the bass is pretty sweet. The SG is nice but not orginal to grab me. Looks like a Gibson SG that just came from gibsons factory (which is a really good thing) cept that we've all seen them. Great job though

The SG is nice but not orginal to grab me. Looks like a Gibson SG that just came from gibsons factory (which is a really good thing) cept that we've all seen them. Graet job though

it looks better than whats comming off the Gibson production lines!

its tough this month.

every guitar entered would be a worthy winner.

I had to go with the PRS wtyle. I'm a sucker for PRS and drop tops and blue. It's like he made the guitar for me :D NOt to mention the cool pickup covers. Kudos to you bro :DB)

ma It was a hard decision this mounth. I havent seen so many nice guitars in one place since I walked into a shop and started drooling as I saw a wall is PRS guitars in front of me :D

Edited by Godin SD

This month was a very difficult vote. It's the 1st time that Ihad to look at the guitars for a while to cast the vote. Any guitar this month could have taken the price. For me at the end was between 2, Erik's double neck and JFC's drop top. And being my being a fan of blue guitars, well I slided that way, I was really close to just null the vote but, there is no justice in that, very nice work all of you.

DAM that was hard :D but I just had to go with the Drop Top Custom!

!!METAL MATT!! :D

This month really is crazy, the SG was flawless, the DC blue quilt top was just tasty as well. I really liked Phil's bass but it just didn't seem to flow as well as the others. I think the pickup cover and truss rod access didn't quite match the body. The body and finish really are great, but the neck didn't quite seem to fit, either. I think a high gloss finish on the entire thing would make it killer. As of posting this I'm still not sure who I'm voting for, though.

Ill like them all! It took me 10mins to pick one. I went with the p.r.s one. Like Godin SD i also am a sucker for prs style guitars.

OMG!! This is the hardest month yet! I looked at them about 5 times and mulled over it for hours before I could even TRY to vote. This is by far the best group of instruments I've seen on GOTM at one time.

The double got my vote. I usually go for the bass but I couldn't this time even though it is more than deserving.

I feel bad for having to pick just one....how about a selection for "All of the Above" :D

BTW....explain the name "Nanda Devi"......

Spalted doubleneck got my vote. I'll bet it was a real learning experience for erikbo, especially getting that 12 string headstock/tuner business sorted out. Good on ya! :D The hardware alone must've cost a bundle. Think you will ever tackle one of those again?

Edited by Southpa

Wow....this was hard. In terms of look and craftmanship I was unable to pick a winner because they all deserve to win in this department. Because of that I voted for the guitar I would love to play/own the most. And this is the PRS style guitar. The doubleneck is VERY impressive as well, but to me doubleneck guitars are quite worthless: I don't need a 12 string and I would never want to play a guitar that heavy and huge.

I really liked Phil's bass but it just didn't seem to flow as well as the others. I think the pickup cover and truss rod access didn't quite match the body. The body and finish really are great, but the neck didn't quite seem to fit, either. I think a high gloss finish on the entire thing would make it killer.

Thanks Devon, I was actually wondering how come I had so little votes. That really gives me things to think about.

This month was terrible.

So many beautifull entries

I love the doubleneck strat but I went for the bass of Phil.

I just think it's beautifull and I really like the fact that even the pickup is handmade

Thanks for the support GW, now I only need to find out who's the third guy who voted for me :D

I have to say though that I voted for myself but I really hesitated first with that double-neck :D