Classic Looking Pickups

Maher

I was about to mention the GFS, too. I've never actually bought a GFS pickup, so I can't comment on the quality, but several have the look you want.

hey! thanks i reallt like the looks of those pick ups, im going to try and find some reviews on them!

they also have the bridge i want for nearly half the price i could find it for.

so thanks for the link! :D

I was about to mention the GFS, too. I've never actually bought a GFS pickup, so I can't comment on the quality, but several have the look you want.

I have a few GFS pickups, not the model you want (though I plan to pick up a set of those too)...I like them, I think they're fine quality for the price I've paid, and you can't beat that look...I just installed a set of Brooklyns (Dearmond style) in my semi, gives it a really cool 'woody' tone...took a while to find the right settings on my amp for them though. I also have a Memphis in my Melody Maker, turned that thing into a jangle machine...

You might have a look around for a used set of Filtertrons or other Gretsch pickups, then you'll end up with the real thing...