New Guitar Company *winter Guitars*

Scooby

Winter Guitars is a new guitar company located in North Dakota.( Yeah it's cold!)

We have a large selection that you can view on our website. There is a GREAT discount for Project Guitar Members just for supporting the site.

Send us an e-mail and let us know what you think. And feel free to ask any questions... we want to hear from the public.

If you would like us to quote a guitar price for you, just send us an e-mail with "Project Guitar Member" in the subject line so we know to give you the rock bottom price.

You wont be sorry you checked us out. :D

Some of thoes basses are shine's. Probibly made in the same factory. http://www.winterguitars.com/Catalog/jpg/winter23.html look at the black marks on the bodys besing the neck. If they are the same then there very good, i like them alot. How much for the SD230, the matt black Tele sorta thang? The one with the bigsby-ish trem

Some of thoes basses are shine's. Probibly made in the same factory. http://www.winterguitars.com/Catalog/jpg/winter23.html look at the black marks on the bodys besing the neck. If they are the same then there very good, i like them alot. How much for the SD230, the matt black Tele sorta thang? The one with the bigsby-ish trem

The SD230 is $279 for members. And yes, Shine does a lot of work for us, but not all of it.

How much for the fb3201 and fb49A basses ? And what is "Solidwood". The description of the bodies say "Solidwood" is that supposed to mean the wood type or the construction type ?

FB-3201 is 199.99 and FB-49A is 209.99 the "solidwood" is construction Most of the bodies that say solid wood are made with Maple/Elm or Basswood.

Hmm....the homepage is not really wokring. The cataloge is ok, but if you click on electric or acoustic there is just a logo showing up and I cannot find prices anywhere on the site. The guitars look nice though.....

What are you using for a web browser? It seems fine in IE 6.0 as for the other pages, we are still getting the guitar, bass and acoustic pages done. But the catalog has everything in it that we have. For prices, we will give great prices to members so just ask about any model you are interested in.

What are you using for a web browser? It seems fine in IE 6.0 as for the other pages, we are still getting the guitar, bass and acoustic pages done. But the catalog has everything in it that we have. For prices, we will give great prices to members so just ask about any model you are interested in.

I use IE 6.0 as well, but no I see the page under construction message under "electric". I guess that's how it's supposed to look. Concerning the prices: Will you never ad them to the page? It's great to know that we will get a discount, but a starting price would be nice. Usually the price determines if you are interested in a guitar or not....hehe

I use IE 6.0 as well, but no I see the page under construction message under "electric". I guess that's how it's supposed to look. Concerning the prices: Will you never ad them to the page? It's great to know that we will get a discount, but a starting price would be nice. Usually the price determines if you are interested in a guitar or not....hehe

Here is a link to a price sheet just for Project Guitar members.

Winter Guitars Price List for PG Memebers

Have fun :D

The SD230 is $279 for members. And yes, Shine does a lot of work for us, but not all of it.

I have played alot of good shines (well one guitar and 2 bass's) and the quality is good, they play very well, so if they make some of your guitars i may very well purchase one. Im in the UK, any idea of how much shipping would be or where i could get a SD230 from, i really want one it looks soooooo nice.

I have played alot of good shines (well one guitar and 2 bass's) and the quality is good, they play very well, so if they make some of your guitars i may very well purchase one. Im in the UK, any idea of how much shipping would be or where i could get a SD230 from, i really want one it looks soooooo nice.

I wish I could tell you that there was a dealer in the UK right now but there isnt.

I am getting $44 for shipping to the UK.

I wish I could tell you that there was a dealer in the UK right now but there isnt.

I am getting $44 for shipping to the UK.

Ach, thats too steep for me, next time im in the US (might be near xmas, in NewJersey) I'll get one. Thanks for the info tho, can you tell me when you have a UK dealer please.

I dont know about you guys, but for US$380 I am seriously considering a an SF590T (neck-through superstrat with lic. floyd and duncan pickups).

How much would postage be to Australia? and do you offer hard cases?

Cheers,

- Dan

PS: I noticed on the main page of your website "novice" has been mispelt. Not sure whether or not it really bothers you, but there is a few issues with your website too, just in general... Did you pay much for it? If your website is going to be the main point of contact between you and your customers (especially if your trying to establish yourself) I would seriously invest some more time and/or money into it. I do that sort of thing, so PM me if you'd like to talk about it, but I honestly was just offering and opinion, I dont want to push myself too much so yeah, take the advice as you will :D