** BLUE PRINT **

Hello Alex! :D

Many thank you very much by this spectacular blue print of Ibanez JS 1000!

Simply brilliant! B)

It needed the model the shovel of the Ibanez for my project! perhaps but js does one someday!

:D

Single a question, how I can accede to the Link with menu of your planes? I have tried to lower the others of the Link that you have placed but I have not been able! :D

Thank you very much! Good bye from this far lands!!! :D

Of course Alex! :D

I do not feel it, my english either this very well B) , always learning ... Thank you very much by the planes or blueprints! they have excellent! :D

It wanted ask you if it is possible to have the Link to see more planes, or is to be advanced or vip to member to see them? :D

From already thanks, and i hope that my words has correct written ...

Pd: perhaps i go there goes next year (Madrid, Spain (Mom´s House), and goes to Netherlands , Ji Ji I hope so!

Bye! :D

Guest AlexVDL
Of course Alex! :D

I do not feel it, my english either this very well B) , always learning ... Thank you very much by the planes or blueprints! they have excellent! :D

It wanted ask you if it is possible to have the Link to see more planes, or is to be advanced or vip to member to see them? :D

From already thanks, and i hope that my words has correct written ...

Pd: perhaps i go there goes next year (Madrid, Spain (Mom´s House), and goes to Netherlands , Ji Ji I hope so!

Bye! :D

The other plans are in the advanced section, I'm sorry.

What plans ar you looking for? Maybe I could email them to you B)

You should visit the netherlands some time... it's a lovely quiet country B)

B)

how are you guys printing these designs off in the correct size? where do you get paper that big? or a printer for that matter?

Hello krazyderek! :D

I have one formulates to print, is a little dificulty but she serves to print several leaves soon to join them.

For that I use a program called TURBOCAD 2 and Epson stylus c4ux printer... You have that program for use?... find me by msn messenger! Bye! B)

why artnt these plans publically availiable, is a legal issue or something? and if so why can you show that one and not others?

it is not a legal issue.one time a while back there was no advanced section and alex drew 3 really great drawings of 3 distinct body styles.they were available to everybody but less than a month after he posted them the same 3 body styles appeared as templates on ebay.these were popular body styles but it seemed a little too coincidental and i think the reasonable solution was to make a section where only serious devotees to the site could access,thus making it tougher for someone to come in and make money selling someone elses ideas which they freely gave.quite understandable in my view.and this is coming from someone who does not have access to these sections. :D

and alex shows some of them sometimes because they are his creations and he is a very giving person.

The bottom picture of the three chrome JS model's has a great angle for showing the contours on the top of the guitar, you're still going to be guessing but this will probably help as i have yet to see any designs for the carving or rounding of the top of the guitar, any body got those? And does anyone know how to get that chrome mirror finish? i read that article on with the sheet metal or something but i want to try using actual paint to try and get the same results as the real thing...

• 2 months later...

Is there a way to print it out on banner paper? If so it looks like 3 sheets of it would do... making it easier to put together.... otherwise back to the blueprint shop.. lol.. actually I found the drawing of the Les Paul Jr. to be a little out of scale, so I can't use it.. I at first thought it was dead on, but once I got out precise measurements.. I found out the dreadful truth.. so is every CAD drawing gonna be off a little or did they print it wrong.. Thanks