Kiss-guitar? Who Knows Something?

Hi fellas,

i just saw the "i was made for loving you"-video on MTV and wondered

what a guitar Ace (was that his name? -whatever, dont like them anyway) played on stage - looked like

dozens of LEDs under a plexiglas top of a les paul or something - does anyone know what the hell that was?

It just looked incredibly funny, maybe i could built something like this myself -

wonder if anyone tried yet. I browsed around on the net and i found some signature series by Gibson for Ace,

but nothing about custom pieces....So if you know something, please let us know!

• 1 year later...

Tee-hee... your name is winger... <giggle>

JK, welcome aboard. :D Cheers for the link; Kiss's live shows were always reportedly great fun. I never had the pleasure. Actually, I loathed Kiss but only because my sister loved them so much and I heard them day in, day out, all the time.

Greg

Tee-hee... your name is winger... <giggle>

JK, welcome aboard. :D Cheers for the link; Kiss's live shows were always reportedly great fun. I never had the pleasure. Actually, I loathed Kiss but only because my sister loved them so much and I heard them day in, day out, all the time.

Greg

I was third row at the Garden, way back when... I don't remember who opened for them, probably Ted Nugent, he seemed to open for everyone there. Or maybe Rick Derringer. Anyway, lots o' smoke and explosions is what I remember.

I forget the name of the custom builder that made it, but it was the same guy that designed and built Gene's Axe bass (or maybe it was the punisher axe). The guitar could be used for about 5 minutes and was full of rechargeable batteries.

• 1 year later...