Marshall Pedals

bcjim

It's not bad for a cheaper pedal. Most of the ones I've seen have tended to break pretty fast, though.

If you want a cheaper distortion/max overdrive pedal, try a Danelectro FabTone. I've had mine about six or seven years now and it's still going strong and sounds better than the Jackhammer, IMHO. Little less expensive, too.

If you want to spend some scratch, you can't go wrong with any of the BOSS pedals, though. The DS-1 and the Metal Zone are my two faves.

It's not bad for a cheaper pedal. Most of the ones I've seen have tended to break pretty fast, though.

If you want a cheaper distortion/max overdrive pedal, try a Danelectro FabTone. I've had mine about six or seven years now and it's still going strong and sounds better than the Jackhammer, IMHO. Little less expensive, too.

If you want to spend some scratch, you can't go wrong with any of the BOSS pedals, though. The DS-1 and the Metal Zone are my two faves.

last week I was looking for a good od peddle.

I wanted the SD1 to mod it to a zakk wylde like od.

I've tried several things: SD1, BD2, OD2, OD3, DS1, Uber Metal, Double Muff, Ts9, Jack meistersinger... and the marshall Bluesbreacker because the little thing was in the shop.

I went out the guitar shop with the gray heavy metal little marshall thing.

I've been given the Boss OS2... I use it to distort the natural sound of my classic 50, because I can't sitch from OD to distort with my foot on the BB2.

To sum it up: The BB2 is exactly what I wanted. And better.

(the OD3 has a real great tone too as it preserves the natural sound of yer gettar) :D