The Perfect Breakfast

If you had a choice and money wasn't an issue, what would you have for breakfast?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you can eat a whole pound of bacon and a whole pot of coffee??? Geez your nuts

Bacon is one of the......no wait, bacon IS the food group!! I love the stuff. We have a small butcher nearby that does all of his own processing and smoking in house. He wins awards at the state fair every year for bacon, sausage, smoked hams, etc. It's liked eating smoked steak....really, it's that good!

I don't do the Atkins thing since I'm 6'2" and only weigh 165....not bad for 40 when all my friends are tipping the scales at 225 plus. Must be good genetics and lots of bacon.

I had to switch to decaf 2 months ago but I still drink a pot of it every day.

And yes, I am nuts, just ask my wife :D Nuts goes with being a bass player too....it's how we put up with guitar players egos!! :D

Edited by bluespresence

I have algae every morning!  I do love a traditional breakfast around 1:00 afternoon but otherwise I haven’t had anything but algae first thing in the morning for well over a decade.

Yes I ‘m a Californian misplaced to the East coast!

you have me in the morning? B)

*pulls out white glove* :D

my name is spelt wrong though, but its cool :D

All the bass players I know are lazy and dont really care about anything. But bluespresence seems like a prety cool guy :D In my experience drummers are really the best ones in the band. Every drummer I know plays guitar (probally better than the guitar player :D ) sings really good and plays bass.

i know that's right...at least i admit my ego is big enough to fill it's own solar system

That's why we can talk to you Wes, you're man enough to admit it....most aren't.

All the bass players I know are lazy and dont really care about anything. But bluespresence seems like a prety cool guy

:D

In my experience drummers are really the best ones in the band. Every drummer I know plays guitar (probally better than the guitar player  ) sings really good and plays bass

.....all the "good" drummers I know are the same way.

Edited by bluespresence

I usually dont eat breakfast.  And if I do it's something weird that noone would think of eating anytime.  I know it's stupid but I kinda like cooking :D   I cook all kinds of cool stuff.  So I really dont eat "normal" foods very often.

I like to cook too! Its not stupid at all.

Hey, I do 10 hours days at work and still come home and do the cooking (I like cooking and I find it's a good way to relax after a hard day - but I do always cook with a beer and a :D next to the cooker so that might help a little)

Anyways, I only ever have breakfast at the weekends. On occasion, I get time for a cup of tea and a ciggy in the morning but it's rare. At weekends it's usually a bacon and egg butty with brown sauce (my girlfriends favorite). Extra nice if you add a bit of balsamic vinegar just before the bacons finished cooking B)

Had one with goose eggs last weekend (my mate brought them round). If anyone here hasn't had a goose egg, I can recommend it highly. There massive.

Had one with goose eggs last weekend (my mate brought them round). If anyone here hasn't had a goose egg, I can recommend it highly. There massive

I used to raise pheasants and they seem to lay about 5 eggs a day. With 200+ hens that was a LOT of eggs! We used to cook them up and share them with our dogs. Very tasty but it takes about 10-12 of them to make a decent sized omelot!! Never had a goose egg....

I have algae every morning!  I do love a traditional breakfast around 1:00 afternoon but otherwise I haven’t had anything but algae first thing in the morning for well over a decade.

Yes I ‘m a Californian misplaced to the East coast!

you have me in the morning? :D

*pulls out white glove* :D

my name is spelt wrong though, but its cool B)

Well unless you are loaded with at least 25,000 BU of Beta Carotene per serving and are dry, stinky and green, I doubt you're what I'm referring too. So, get your little butt back into the container until your ready for consumption and learn how to spell! :D

Had one with goose eggs last weekend (my mate brought them round). If anyone here hasn't had a goose egg, I can recommend it highly. There massive

I used to raise pheasants and they seem to lay about 5 eggs a day. With 200+ hens that was a LOT of eggs! We used to cook them up and share them with our dogs. Very tasty but it takes about 10-12 of them to make a decent sized omelot!! Never had a goose egg....

The bloke who bought round the goose eggs has pheasants running about in his garden (he lives on a farm, but he's not a farmer). Until recently he had 10 hens and 3 males. Now hes got 1 male and 2 hens as the others have moved on and set up on their own. He's also got a partridge and a woodpecker somewhere (as well as a partridge or two in the freezer :D ).

A goose egg has a very distinctive flavour, it's gorgeous. Think of it as a giant chicken egg that's about two thirds yoke.

Holy crap is this thread making me hungry. And after avoiding it for the past week or whatever, too....

I voted pancakes and sausage because that's what most closely resembled what I'd eat.

In fact, I'd eat pancakes and sausage, but I'd ALSO (not instead of) eat some bacon, toast, and eggs. If there's any steak around you can throw that my way, too.

Syrup carelessly tossed over the whole thing, eggs and all.

MMmmm....

(so... hungry... must... go... eat...

crappy old cereal. :D )

Greg