The Perfect Breakfast

If you had a choice and money wasn't an issue, what would you have for breakfast?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably gonna have a sausage biscuit from Braum's* this morning.

DAMN YOU MARKSOUND!!! YOU ARE PURE EVIL!!

I haven't had a sausage bizkit from Braum's in nearly 8 years!

Why is it that we can get Sonic to move up to Nebraska but the northernmost Braum's is all the way down in Emporia, KS?

My parents occasionally (as in once a month) drive from KC out to Emporia just to pick up some Braum's ice cream, so when I come home to visit I can count on getting some Rocky Road or French-style vanilla almond.

Mmmmm. It's soooo good. Do they still do the Braum's commercials in OKC right after you've eaten dinner?

Yeah. Makes you want to drive in Edmond traffic. :D

But hey, now you can get those biscuits frozen. Not as good nuked as fresh, but better than nothing. (Handy tip: I take them apart and put them in the toaster oven for 6-8 minutes. Everything gets nice and brown and not at all soggy.)

Braum's, Vern.

mmmmmmmmmmmm bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.

bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.

bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.bacon.

and saussages, eggs, fried bread (the substitute for pankakes). all mixed together as a sandwich with BBQ sause. I call this " The Artery Buster " :D:DB)

Now I'm tempted to go and cook one up, but its 20 mins till tomorrow and that might annoy everyone. Oh well, ill just go to bed and dream bout one then.....served on Elisha Cuthbert :D