Glue?

I was using just regular wood glue but it didnt hold up very well. Ive never used tidebond though. Which one is the very best (Titebond II Gallon Titebond II Premium Wood Glue)

Item # 86090

Model # 5006

$16.97

Or

Titebond Gallon Original Wood Glue

Item # 117199

Model # 5066

$14.96

I'm with Devon here.

You need to have your dry glue joint as close to perfect as you can. If you have to clamp the bejeezus out of it to bring the pieces together no glue will hold long term. Ten pounds of pressure is all you should be putting on a structural joint to clamp it up.

Any of the Titebonds are good, any Borden's wood glue is good. Hide glue is okay but I think you have to be British for it to work easily.

Polyurethane glue (gorilla brand) is unnecessary. It's best for wierd materials or high moisture environments. It'll work for a body but it's messy and takes longer to set up.

Polyurethane glue (gorilla brand) is unnecessary. It's best for wierd materials or high moisture environments. It'll work for a body but it's messy and takes longer to set up.

I agree, it is unnecessary. But if you work out of a shed or garage, you aint gonna have no climate control. So its perfect then, dries quite quick hot or cold, really strong, and fills gaps too! Only beef is that it stains your skin a wierd brown/black colour, and I've never been one for gloves, so you can imagine what my hands look like after Im done gluing!