What Bridge?

How do humbuckers factor into the equation? :D You can have strat, tele, Floyd, tune-o-matic, or any other style of bridge with any pickup configuration. :D

After deciding trem/fixed, another question COULD be, what style of guitar is it?

Greg

I am building a guitar with 2 humbuckers and a warmoth pro neck, what kind of bridges do you guys recommend for this set up ( I know nothing :D )

And if to consider the fact that you know nothing, you should choose the bridge by the body routing you have on the body. :D Or will you be searching for a suitable body after you've decided the bridge?

You should take the TOM if you "know nothing". Less routing.

----------

Jimbo

How do humbuckers factor into the equation? :D You can have strat, tele, Floyd, tune-o-matic, or any other style of bridge with any pickup configuration. :D

After deciding trem/fixed, another question COULD be, what style of guitar is it?

Greg

I'm leaning toward a metal oreinted guitar (I like system of a down, rammstein, etc)

Origanally i was going to get a floyd rose speedloader trem but i decided against it

How Do bridges effect the sound of the guitar? Are some better for different genres of music?

For that kind of music id go with a TOM, ive never heard any tremolo use in Rammstein, exept when there live, That would be the easyest to install as its only drilling and pushing studs into place.

Do a search for TOM (Tune 'o' Matic) Bridges, youl find lots of info.

I think a trem sounds good what do think the best choices are for one?? ( I forgot :D I am a big Rage against the Machine Fan)