Schaller Locking Tunners?

hi im want to buy schaller m6 locking tunners like the ones pictured in the link. tunners.m6 lockingi found them at stew macstewmac but there pictures are completely different. are these the same tunners. i got to wondering due to the way the mounted, on the schaller site there are exstension while stewmacs are pictured with a tiny peg instead. i specifically need the tunners with the exstension like on schallers site. the exstension im talking about is pictured on the schasller site.

any help is appreciated i cant find these tunners anywhere.

allparts sells them too but everyone's been having trouble getting them in stock. shipping problems from germany or some such. but if you can find them they're great tuners.

Warmoth sell the ones with the screws like on the schaller website. I have them on all my guitars and they rule :D

Give them an email, they're usually quite helpful. Have to admit they are the only place i've ever seen the screw mount ones for sale.

But why do you specifically need the screw mount ones?

Ok I think I may have figured it out. The 6 in line are screw in and look like the ones on schllaers website and on warmoth. The 3+3 are not screw in and look like the ones in stewmacs photos.

Um, no. The six-inline tuners sold by StewMac are not the M6 lockers. They all have a peg instead of a screw-mount like the M6 series.

My Schallers are awesome, but they were a PITA to install 6 years ago. Not only did I have to ream the holes out, no problem, but they use to have 2 pegs instead of 1 to hold them in place!

IMHO it is worth considering Sperzel. They are a very precise design, having one hidden stabilizer pin, and are the originals that Schaller later copied. They are American made by a small company with fantastic customer service. And for these reasons can be more readily had than Schallers.

IMHO it is worth considering Sperzel.  They are a very precise design, having one hidden stabilizer pin, and are the originals that Schaller later copied.  They are American made by a small company with fantastic customer service.  And for these reasons can be more readily had than Schallers.

Please Re-Read the original post, he said he needs the tuners with the screw mount