Guitar Of The Month For May

Time to Vote!  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

LGM this is actually the first time I didn't vote for you when you have entered GOTM, but your guitar could have very easily gotten my vote this time also. You always build top quality guitars. I just thought that Setch's guitar was equally as good, but his tutorial on the guitar was the deciding factor. I figured if he took the time to write a whole article on the process he went through to complete the guitar, I'd take the time to thank him for his contribution to PG by giving him my vote. Actually I hate to see anyone lose this month.. It was a very tough one..

geez, this is embaressing now LOL, a thread gets started about my guitar being in GOTM and it's got the least number of votes in here :D  can I forfeit and save face now LMAO!!!!!

If it's any consolation, for me voting for your guitar would be like voting for Fender or Gibson if they put one of theirs up for GOTM!

Edited by idch

he can't be forgiven for the worlds most butt ugly tuners

Thats what YOU think :D:D You'll be happy to know on the next two guitars I'm using grover mini rotomatic locking. and I would have voted for lgm's guitar but I'm not so keen on the finish. Also (to be totally honest) I think I might have voted for it if the pics were a little better. I know thats lame but it just left an impression in my mind that the bass or the paul was better. Basicly I loved them all so it came down to which I would like to play. I would have voted for the les paul but it has medium frets and I find it hard to slide up and down on medium frets. I LOVE the feel of wide and low frets.

Edited by Godin SD

geez, this is embaressing now LOL, a thread gets started about my guitar being in GOTM and it's got the least number of votes in here :D  can I forfeit and save face now LMAO!!!!!

If it's any consolation, for me voting for your guitar would be like voting for Fender or Gibson if they put one of theirs up for GOTM!

I agree. its the whole go for the underdog ideaish. I voted for setch. great guitar!

I think all my fellow entrants guitars are superb, they really are. I thought long and hard and in the end went with my gut feeling - if they were all lined up which would I pick up first to look over up close.

The bass :D

Good job we waited for a quiet month :D

for me it was between the tele and the bass. the maple on both of the tops looks amazing, but spalt looks more unique to me. the finish on the tele really makes the figure pop out. on the other hand, i'm usually a sucker for satin finishes.

in the end it came down to the fact that headless guitars/basses just don't look right to me. i went with the tele.

setch's paul would've been in consideration as well, but the knobs just don't do it for me. the top hat knobs just look "right" on a les paul to me. to each his own!

matts guitar. its reminicent of a parker i think, and it just ... LOOKS goooood

this was a GREAT month though.. whoo.. that tele, the paul.. and matts, and the bass.. and lgm.. lol.

a nice tough month indeed

Wow, this was hard. I picked Godin's guitar, becuase if these guitars were hanging on a store's wall, his would be the first one I picked up. However, I'd probably want to take them all home. :D Good work guys!

HOLY CRAP Iam gone for awhile and look at this all I see is new members and a ton of realy deadly guitars!! but with this mounth man MATT man you get my vote

jaw droping :D I love that design great work!

!!METAL MATT!! :D