Alternative To Sds?

Pr3Va1L

:D Hi,

Actually, at most Guitar Centers here in the States, you can get many types of Sd's for $65 to $80 American. I like the Bartolini's because if you buy in some quantities for MUCH less than the adveritsed price. The ZBS 70 and *) are outstanding in tone.

Peace,

Dave

actually swineshead are 39 GB pounds... exchange rates for these are about 2.2 CDN

so 90$ CDN each, while seymours are 104$ each for normal models at my local shop...

( i said little LESS :D)

:D Oops, the second Bart should say ZBS 80. Sorry for the poor keyboarding skills.

Peace again,

Dave

B) Hi,

Actually, at most Guitar Centers here in the States, you can get many types of Sd's for $65 to $80 American.  I like the Bartolini's because if you buy in some quantities for MUCH less than the adveritsed price.  The ZBS 70 and *) are outstanding in tone.

Peace,

Dave

actually swineshead are 39 GB pounds... exchange rates for these are about 2.2 CDN

so 90$ CDN each, while seymours are 104$ each for normal models at my local shop...

( i said little LESS :D)