Custom Guitars

I have a design for a guitar I would like built, where would I go to have this guitar made, with a set neck (I was looking at Warmouth guitars but they said they only make bolt on necks) and custom headstock? What are good online sites or shops in new england to go for this?

Edited by MattHatter

I have a design for a guitar I would like built, where would I go to have this guitar made, with a set neck (I was looking at Warmouth guitars but they said they only make bolt on necks) and custom headstock? What are good online sites or shops in new england to go for this?

I would go to soulmateguitars.com

that dude seems serious about his woork./

Oh ya man If I where you I would go with Doug for sure he's realy helpful and a great guy he is extremly good at what he does! and His prices are great!

doug's web site

http://www.soulmateguitars.com/

!!METAL MATT!! :D

:D Hi!

I'll build it for you, and I'll beat most prices because this is not my main source of income. I love to incorporate my customers' designs and ideas. Check my reviews on Harmony Central. Awaiting your call. www.blackburncustomguitars.com

Peace,

Dave

Ok you offer this for basick necks---6 in-line headstock is standard. Maple with rosewood fretboard is standard, 25 1/2-inch scale length $150 Ebony on maple or maple on maple are available for standard price.

Doug offers this-----set neck 175.00, Neck-through 230.00

http://www.soulmateguitars.com/Pricing.htm

!!METAL MATT!! :D

I wonder if getting it shipped from Poland would cause a lot of extra cost, though? If his prices are superior, it may very well STILL end up being a bargain, but I'm personally (ONLY personally, I can speak for no other person!) very hesitant to order any merchandise from abroad.

Greg

His prices are OK, about the same for their counter parts. There are a few things that will make it a better selection for me (if I was going to buy one) which are the 24 fret on the Xplorer with the EMG's on and no front rout.

And their V is a nice design, I have seen this one a lot, I even think that Wes posted a pic of one a few months ago. With the red and with white outline.

My only concern is were he is located, too expensive to ship it there if there is anything wrong with it. And that they are bolt on. With the exemption of their new models which include a Dean Dime copy.