New Here, Saying Hello...

Guest gsrguitars

Guest gsrguitars

Howdy to all,

Gary here from GSR Guitars in the UK. Some of you might have heard of us (I hope!). Anywho, nothing much - just a big Hello. I've hung around project guitar for a while - but today discovered the Advanced Download area.

Mommy! What an amazing collection! Long live this site and I hope the donations are coming in thick and fast for you.

Well, s'all, Hi all!

Peace out...

-G

Hey man Welcome to PG and a big Hello Back at ya :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Guest gsrguitars
Wrong section,but hello.

It said "Tech Area - English->Solid Body Guitar and Bass Chat"

I introduced myself as being from GSR Guitars - tech and guitar oriented. Commented on the downloads too - guitar and bass.

...so kinda arguably possibly potentially the right area. :D But if I'm wrong, apologies. :D

Cheers,

G

Hey man No big :D deal but this is where this should go http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showforum=1

Just PM a MOD and They can move it for ya

!!METAL MATT!! :D

It said "Tech Area - English->Solid Body Guitar and Bass Chat"

I introduced myself as being from GSR Guitars - tech and guitar oriented. Commented on the downloads too - guitar and bass.

...so kinda arguably possibly potentially the right area.  But if I'm wrong, apologies. 

Cheers,

G

Fair enough,sorry about that, I'm a nice guy, really :D anyways,welcome to pg :D

G'day gsrguitars....welcome to the friendliest (and so best) guitar site on the web (well with very few exceptions, we all have our bad days :D )

from the colonies :D

psw

Perhaps...without advertising too much...tell us about gsr guitars. This forum is inhabited by the interested, the amatuer, the would be professional and seasoned pros. Occasionally people see newbie and underestimate what you're got to offer us (not that there's anything wrong with being a newbie, per se...not knocking newbies...don't flame me...just saying, that's all!!!!)

pete

Guest gsrguitars

Perhaps...without advertising too much...tell us about gsr guitars. This forum is inhabited by the interested, the amatuer, the would be professional and seasoned pros. Occasionally people see newbie and underestimate what you're got to offer us (not that there's anything wrong with being a newbie, per se...not knocking newbies...don't flame me...just saying, that's all!!!!)

pete

Oh dear... where to start. Well, there's a link to our site in my signature... That might help start any related dialogue.

Speaking of which, before I posty posty around this site... are links to sites allowed in signatures? I didn't see anything saying not... but if there are rules, well, I'll have to change Mr. Signature eh?

Peace out,

G

pete

Oh dear... where to start. Well, there's a link to our site in my signature... That might help start any related dialogue.

Speaking of which, before I posty posty around this site... are links to sites allowed in signatures? I didn't see anything saying not... but if there are rules, well, I'll have to change Mr. Signature eh?

Peace out,

G

I Beleive there are rules against putting a link to your business in the signature but not perfectly sure

~~ Slain Angel ~~

How's it hangin Gary? Hopefully down by your knees by straplocks! I hope that made sense. Welcome to the information wonderland, a place of endless opinions and experiences. Most of it is very helpful. Hope everythings well for you! Jason