How To Make A Prs Modern Eagle Type Finish

hey everybody, am new at building guitars and i am starting to build a Les Paul Custom. My problem is that i want a finish that looks like the Prs Modern eagle, Charcoal finish, and i dont know how to achieve that finish. if anyon has any idea how to get a finish like that or any info or insight on guitar building, all will be greatful.

Thanks

and if anyone wants to know the finish i am looking for, it can be found herePrs Modern eagle and if you click on CHARCOAL at the bottom, it should show the finish.

Thanks

black stain. mix it light and push it into the grain. Use a water based one. Once you finish, let it dry a little bit (about 4 hrs), get a damp rag and go over the entire top to see if it is dark enough for you, if it is, let it dry over night and start clearing. If it is too light add a bit more stain and repeat, if it is too dark since it is water based, just get the same damp rag and get it a bit wetter, and push it hard against the maple to pick up the extra stain. Just think you are using water colors (Myka's words) and are thinning the paint.

This should work.