Flying V Tailpiece Plate...where?

Hey All.

I need one of those V-shaped tailpiece plates for flying V's, (6 strings, natch) where do I find them and exactly what are they called?

I need either gold, brass, or black (not sure yet)

EBay?

Retailer?

T.H.A.N.K.S. :D

Here you go!

he's got them in black and chrome, he says, but maybe he can find you gold too.

Choppers Music has good stuff and is easy to deal with, but:

"Shipping is usually 7 to 14 business days, but please allow up to 3 weeks as shipping times vary due to circumstances outside of our control."

I've had orders take every bit of that 3 weeks before. Just a heads up. :D

I've had orders take every bit of that 3 weeks before. Just a heads up.  :D

Good to know...I haven't ordered from them yet.

Yeah, and you being in France and all ...

I'm American, I just live here. And with the euro kicking ass over the dollar, it costs me a LOT less to buy back home--I still have a shipping address there. The stuff I don't end up using, I sell --I usually get about 200 percent back (and I still sell for less than things costs here!) This helps fuel my next purchases....so yeah, I've ordered from a lot of the ebay guitar parts guys over the last couple of years...almost bought from choppers a couple of weeks ago, but another guy had a better price...

Thanks all!

PS, (Idch) I love the Ramones, I used to wear Ramones t-shirts back in high school all the time, and saw them several times, and they're still one of my favorite bands of all time.  :D

Heh heh, I was a total Ramones fan way back then too...my uniform: flannel shirts, torn up jeans and a Ramones t-shirt....still pretty much what i wear, though no more Ramones tshirts...