Cant Find Any

Hmm my first time creating a topic in the Inlays and finishing chat i think :D

Anyway...

After reading through BlackKnight's post, i want to do a swirl on my Jem RG type thing... :D

Unfortuntly over here in the UK i am yet able to find any sites that sell Borax... i dont want to order from overseas if possible...

Am i looking for the right thing?

Anyhelp would be appreciated

Thanks

~~ Slain Angel ~~

Edit: Just realised that BlackKnight is in the UK so it is possible to buy it over here... im obviously either not looking in the right places or not looking for the right thing....

Edited by SlainAngel

Yeah, justr go into Boots the chemist (Im assuming you have one near you) and it is in a white box(about 20cm*7cm*2cm) with blue writing, In my store its in the section with soaps and stuff, its actually a washing machine additive to help get whites whiter lol. If you cant find it just ask, i did and they led me strainght to it.

BTW: It is about £2-£3 for a 750g box.

Edited by BlackKnight

Yeah, justr go into Boots the chemist (Im assuming you have one near you) and it is in a white box(about 20cm*7cm*2cm)  with blue writing, In my store its in the section with soaps and stuff, its actually a washing machine additive to help get whites whiter lol. If you cant find it just ask, i did and they led me strainght to it.

BTW: It is about £2-£3 for a 750g box.

I feel REALLY stupid now lol!

The nearest boots is about 15 Mile away but isnt an issue as i need to go th the area this weekend anyway :D

One more newbie question about swirling before i crawl away...750G... thats surely enough for a swirl correct?

~~ Slain Angel ~~

yes but as its so cheap you may want to buy a couple of boxes just in case, I use a massize barrel which I would image is about 160g (about twice the size of whellie bin but a bit shorter) and I use the whole 750grams in it, but i just put a lid on it after that so i can keep using it.

(about twice the size of whellie bin

i've just got to ask what a whellie bin is..i'm pretty sure we don't have them in my part of texas. :D