Led's On A Neck Thru

oh,and there are some guitar fretlights that you can mouth the switch at the headstock,might be another option?dunno if thats easier

REALLY hum I need More info, Tell me All you know!! :D

I think It Would still be the same Problem That I was haveing before

Where would The Power suply be Still It's A cool idea But I think Wes's Idea

Is The best way to go

!!METAL MATT!! :D

Matt, i was think about what we talked about, bout drilling a big hole and running the leds straight through, and you said that u were affraid of cutting through the wire when u routed the pup cavity. It you did route and cut the wire, you could just solder another wire to that wire..... I dont maybe you just trying to avoid that, but to me that seems like the ONLY way to do this.

yeah,why would you want to wire everything before routing and stuff? anyway lol

just look at the sites fretlord.com or simscustom.com.just look about,and also use the led tutorial,if you no ur simple standard grade(dunno wat u guys in america call it) physics then it should be really easy,cause there loadsa stuff telling u how to calculate resistance,so if you no that,then its simple,if u dont, will learn :D lol,anyway.

sart drawing side on views of the guitar and stuff to figure were the wiring is going,shouldn't be hard...says me lol

Edited by whitey

cool,that opens my mind up to more ideas,making the frets/fretlines outa acrylic rather than outa wood,so the acrylic lights up wenever the led's are on,saved the page in my favourites for future refrence :D