Who Can Best Describe My Super Switch Problem?

Stew

Um, everything sounds exactly where it should be.........but, it's reversed. My bridge humbucker is in the #5 position, split coils in #4, both humbuckers in #3, split neck humbucker #2, and fulll neck humbucker #1.

Could I truely have a switch that has the 1,2,3,4,5 lugs instead of 5,4,3,2,1? The switch has not changed positions....it can't. The Super Switch is in a top loading control cavity, which means it's very cramped because of that switch. I wish this guy opted for the rear route, I would have this problem.

The switch won't fit if I reverse the switch physically.

What do I do? :D

But other than that, it's very exciting to have those options back.

Could I truely have a switch that has the 1,2,3,4,5 lugs instead of 5,4,3,2,1?
:D That's the only expanation that makes any sense! Don't try to move the switch, just rewire it using the 12345 lug order (in other words, reverse the order of the wires on each quadrant, top to bottom). That should get you the right options. Sorry, I completely missed the part about 6 or 7 posts back when you mentioned that the order on your switch was reversed - I thought it was a StewMac Superswitch. I guess it pays to read thoroughly... :D my bad!

Works perfect. Thanks again for your help. Just working with this switch has helped me learn a bit more. Thanks so much for your help.

I had some grounding issues before doing this change. Everytime I'd sink the control plate into place, the signal would completely cut out. Now that I've rewired, I have a nice strong signal when completely assembled. No hum other than when split single coil of neck humbucker, but that's expected.