1 humbucker, 2 on/off switches, coil split

Power Violence

you mean coil tapping?it's done all the time.here it is

that's why they have those extra wires

What is a coil tap?

A coil tap refers to a lead connected to an individual coil’s winding and is used to raise and lower a pickup’s output and change its tone. This is most often utilized on single coil pickups where the player wants a higher output pickup but also wants to be able to switch to a lower output and more vintage-type tone using the same pickup. Many of our pickups for Strat® and Tele® are available in tapped versions for an additional $1 - $11, depending on the model. In addition,you can special order a "Shop Floor Custom" tapped version of any other pickup for an upcharge of $12.

What is coil splitting?

Coil splitting refers to the ability to disable one coil in a humbucker-type pickup. This offers the player option of getting a single coil-type tone from a humbucker-loaded guitar. Many pickups have three- or four-conductor wiring that allows for one coil to be disabled by shorting one coil to either ground or hot. All production Seymour Duncan humbuckers can be purchased with four-conductor wiring either stock from the factory or as a Production Floor Custom order. The exceptions to this rule are the Vintage Rails (SVR-1) and Duckbuckers (SDBR-1), which are wired internally in parallel from the factory

I want the second one.

okay jeez i used the wrong term :D but the diagram and info i gave you refers to what you are after.just substitute the word splitting for tapping.

what i am trying to say is that i and thousands of other guitarists already do this.all you have to do is follow the diagram that matches what you want on seymourduncan.com

also try here

they have pretty much everything you could want to do, even active pick up diagrams.

okay jeez i used the wrong term :D but the diagram and info i gave you refers to what you are after.just substitute the word splitting for tapping.

what i am trying to say is that i and thousands of other guitarists already do this.all you have to do is follow the diagram that matches what you want on seymourduncan.com

actually it seems to be completley diffrent, because I want to use two on/off switches other than one on/on switch.

and guitar electronics looks like it might have it. Thanks