Scratchbuilt Wah Project #2

Paul Marossy

I have a question that's going to seem really, really, really stupid, so here it goes:

What does the switch do? I'm assuming that it bypasses the wah, just want to make sure.

And, Is the switch a 3PDT? Or is it a DPDT? Because if it is a 3PDT I ordered the wrong thing. :D

Thanks once again!

-Stormy

I have a question that's going to seem really, really, really stupid, so here it goes:

What does the switch do? I'm assuming that it bypasses the wah, just want to make sure.

And, Is the switch a 3PDT? Or is it a DPDT? Because if it is a 3PDT I ordered the wrong thing. :D

Thanks once again!

-Stormy

Either one will work. You only need a 3PDT switch if you want to use an LED indicator. Otherwise, the DPDT switch will suffice.

• 1 month later...
Ok, just got the rest of the parts from SB today!

But I'm beening banging my head on the wall trying to get a decent dang PCB transfer!

I also noticed that when I transfer it to the PCB, its backwards from the diagram, so I take it I need to rotate it around?

-Stormy

Not sure what you mean exactly. The copper is on the the bottom side of the PCB, so the layout will look like a mirror image when you transfer it to the PCB. Does that help?