Pickup Rings

I am looking for a set of Red Plastic pickup rings. I can't find them on any site. I know Brian sells coloured pickup rings on universaljems.com but they're not listed, and they're not available for international shipping.

Does anyone know of any website that sells red plastic pickup rings? Thanks.

-Jamie

If you can find white plastic rings, you can get this spray paint at automotive places. Only this stuff doesn't put a layer of paint over the plastic, it actually dyes the plastic. Its used all the time in modding computer cases and stuff.

Painting pickup rings works fine. You can do it so well people won't know they weren't that color originally. When I was building my first guitar, I tried to get truely white pickup ring. Everything was cream, nothing was as white as i wanted. I ended up spraying them with auto paint(as I did with the whole guitar) that had a flex agent added to it.

thegarehanman  Posted Today, 07:28 PM

Painting pickup rings works fine. You can do it so well people won't know they weren't that color originally. When I was building my first guitar, I tried to get truely white pickup ring. Everything was cream, nothing was as white as i wanted. I ended up spraying them with auto paint(as I did with the whole guitar) that had a flex agent added to it.

I just wanted to say that the ones Brian has at Universal Jems are the perfect white. I wanted the same thing, I'm not a fan of cream but I love white. If you were still in need of a place for these definately check out Universal Jems, there are pretty inexpensive and he has a good variety of colors and types.

ebay123.jpg

I am looking for a set of Red Plastic pickup rings. I can't find them on any site. I know Brian sells coloured pickup rings on universaljems.com but they're not listed, and they're not available for international shipping.

Does anyone know of any website that sells red plastic pickup rings? Thanks.

-Jamie

Hey Jamie if you can't figure a way to get the pup rings let me know and I could order them from Brian and then mail them to you, I think it would work.