Les Paul Vs Prs Singlecut (tremonti)

Kith

I wish for a lot of things.

So get cracking. I expect it all on my desk by the end of this week, or you'll answer to my personal assistant. His picture is displayed as my avatar.

Edited by sepultura999

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would take my time and look around for a good gibson les paul . The Prs is a good unit , but in my humble view a great les paul will wipe the floor of a Prs everytime .

I ve tryed quite a few Prs when my brother was going to buy one , we took along my 83 les paul custom to A/B with the Prs . And without a doubt the les paul was much better for the sound my brother wanted .

Ask yourself Why do Prs want to copy the les paul ? Because even they know there is something about the les paul combo of wood ,shape etc that you just can,t produce unless you copy it almost exact .

But after saying all that your best bet is keep playing every and any Prs and les paul you can get your hands on , and you 'll know when you come across that special guitar . Secret is take your time and play lots , you ll soon know when your playing a dog or that special keeper . There are dog Prs and les pauls out there and many gems too .

Its your guitar so buy what inspires you , and something that is special to you .

• 2 weeks later...

I always gotta love the classic sound of the les paul, now if i played more metal... i think id have a different veiw on this subject... it seems to me like the PRS has more of a raw tone... although it could be just the particular one i played...

Edited by Ledzendrix1128