Two New Weird Bodies On Ebay

I dont see how they would work out. And no, these are not my auctions. lol It just seems like both of these bodies would be way out of balance on the weight. And also, it seems like you would have no room to actually strum.

Maybe it's cause I wasnt born in the 70's, maybe I'm missing the art? I just dont see how you could make workable guitars out of them and still actually play them.

I think they're playable, just silly. The reverse explorer style is okay, but still not proportioned well. The guy gets an "A" for ingenuity at the very least.

Reverse explorer? You mean the second one? Surely you can tell that it is a woman with her legs as the horns... :D

I think they're playable, just silly. The reverse explorer style is okay, but still not proportioned well. The guy gets an "A" for ingenuity at the very least.

Reverse explorer? You mean the second one? Surely you can tell that it is a woman with her legs as the horns... :D

I think he meant this one, made by the same guy.

I think he meant this one, made by the same guy.

Ah... looks like a lefty to me... with a HORRIBLE lower horn.