If you had to choose only one......

rokstr

Which guitar would you choose if you could only play one the rest of your life?  

167 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went with the PRS CU24. I'd get one with the tremelo and throw some EMGs in it and be a happy man. B)

Of course I love my Les Paul DC as well so it would be a tough choice, but if it was a free guitar I would go with the PRS. :D

well...the prs cu24 just because of the shinnyness but at the mo I'll stick with my westone Thunder 2A (Got 3 now all around the price of £60-£100! :D )

Rob

P.S damm the prs expensiveness, Thats why I'll build one!

stratocaster. but... it would have to be something special for me to want to play it for the rest of my life... an YJM strat maybe?

the main reason would be that a strat is the only guitar I could picture myself playing when I'm 60...

uhm...

:D

:D:D

I have to start planning for another guitar... B)

i couldn't live without my wolfgang or my 77fp. so i vote death. one guitar for the rest of my live would be like chinese water torture. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Out of those choices I wouldn't be able to decide. I like them all independently of each other. I guess if I really had to pick one, it would be a quilt 10 top PRS McCarty hollowbody II with piezo pickups, but have the 5way rotary switch for two humbuckers and the rosewood neck and fingerboard. It basically gives me all the sounds I want in one $5000 guitar :D

But I'd have to have a few of them because I can never decide on the best color. Plus I'd play the crap out of it so I'd need a pristine one and a beater one, and maybe a few in between for fun. So Mr Smith if you're watching, please email me about an endorsement deal... B)

Guest AlexVDL

Gibson les paul for me... I just love my goldtop, it has never let me down!! It works for all kinds of music.. in the future I will be adding a piezo bridge, so I can get that accoustic sound too :DB)

• 3 weeks later...

strats are just too sweet to pass up. i love them. that would explain the forum name, though...