Custom Metallic Logos

How many pages and logos do you get for the $16? I'd expect at least 2 or 3 full pages of logos. You realize there's a tutorial on this site somewhere that tells you how to make your own, right? You can't print the metalic part out from your pc, but it looks like it will still work.

**EDIT**

Here you go: tutorial

**EDIT**

Edited by thegarehanman

How many pages and logos do you get for the $16? I'd expect at least 2 or 3 full pages of logos. You realize there's a tutorial on this site somewhere that tells you how to make your own, right? You can't print the metalic part out from your pc, but it looks like it will still work.

**EDIT**

Here you go: tutorial

**EDIT**

Tut tut, been there done that :D

The tutorial works really well if you're clear-coating the headstock afterward. But I'm not so sure I'll be doing that (I'm looking at a neck right now that already has a tung oil finish). So I'll want an actual decal for it.

I can make you a vinyl single color decal, black, white, red, yellow, or blue is all the colors I have at the moment I'm ordering some gold friday. Since its so small All I want is you to make a small donation to this site, and send me a self adressed "stamped" envelope for me to ship it in.. :D

If interested pm me for my address