All Right I've Decided

thank toeveryone that post infobut i;m just not gonna poston this board againeveryone's attidue sucks and i really dont want to work with assholes so may be i'll post my final guitar but i'm nevercoming in here again thanks to everyone who accually helped me, bye.oh and rhoads56 isareally big asshole too

Edited by malebolgia

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like in your other thread, you got your answer like 6 times and couldn't understand them, so you need to be able to understand the answers to the questions you are getting.

Look at this post, same thing 8 string bs People thought garehanman was a little abrupt but he was just irritated by your bs. You obviously haven't heard a word anyone has said and don't even know what the questions you are asking mean. Go read for a couple months before you ask anymore. J

How about not arguing with him, just say "farewell, you are unwanted if you have an attitude like that, you are unwelcome"everyone tried helping him, like JM said "he got his answer, he doesn't understand it".

I guess thats what you get when you try and help a stubborn human.

Farewell, Hughes

Edited by Hughes

the answer was given...several times.i think that is enough.nobody has been "mean"...as far as i can tell maleblolgia you just did not like the answer you were given.and that is the only answer we have for you.

did you know that the nut width of a six string can vary on different guitars?

this topic has become useless