Another New Design

cSuttle

Well, I got creative again and started another new "Limited Edition" truss rod cover line - THE PHONIX. The initial feedback has been awsome. It's out on ebay now, item number 7345865272. If you like it (even if you don't plan to bid on it) let me know.

phonix01.jpg

Wow I'm digging your stuff. Do you take custom orders? Do you have a website I can check out?

Never mind. I just found your website. Cool stuff. You will be heaaring from me shortyly. My next guitar yearns for an inlay but I don't have the skill to do it...

Edited by Godin SD

Wow I'm digging your stuff.  Do you take custom orders?  Do you have a website I can check out? 

Never mind.  I just found your website.  Cool stuff.  You will be heaaring from me shortyly.  My next guitar yearns for an inlay but I don't have the skill to do it...

Yeah, we mainly take custom orders. Everything from tcovers to full all over (body, fretboard, headstock) inlays and everything in between. We can also supply just the shell pieces, precut, if you want to inlay it yourself. Pretty much the whole ball of wax. We are thinking of getting into the raw materials sales as well.

The Phonix covers is currently without a bid. The one bidder it had retracted the bid. It has 9 watchers however, but this is blowing my mind. This cover is amazing. My son just purchased a new guitar and for a gift I said I would make him any cover he wanted, including customs. He picked the Phonix. His guitar is an ibenez and we tried the cover on that guitar. WOW! It looked cool. We are going to have to drill a new screw hole for the cover, but is fits on the headstock really well. I think I will get a picture of this guitar and put it in the next ad.

No bids yet???? :D Oh well, someone might walk away with this gem cheap.

Actually the word can be spelled either way Phonix (based on the German word) or Phoenix based on the Spainish word. If you go to Google Images and type in the word Phonix - you will see that there are many pictures, photographs, and diagrams based on either spelling. Including a famous German aircraft call "The Phonix". The city of Phoenix was once part of Mexico and therefore influence by the Spainish, hence the spelling.

The pronounciation word is actually spelled PHONICS with a "C", not an "X".

However, since there are many people who have sent me feedback about this, I don't want to cause any confusion so I have changed the spelling on the web-site to Phoenix. I personally perfer the other spelling, but what the hey . . . go with flow I always say.

:D

I found this on Google:

Der Begriff Phönix bzw. Phoenix ist mehrdeutig und bezeichnet#den Phoinix (so griechisch, angelehnt an das ägypt.: benu, Aufgeher) in der ägyptischen (und angelehnt daran in der griechischen) Mythologie einen heiligen Vogel - siehe Phönix (Mythologie)#den Erzieher Phoinix des Achilles in Homers Ilias#das Sternbild Phoenix (lat.), siehe Phoenix (Sternbild)#in der chinesischen Mythologie den sagenhaften Vogel Feng, der dem Phönix in manchen Zügen ähnelt.#einen auf dem Mozilla-Quellcode basi
Of course, I have no idea what it says. :D

Oh, and I know how to spell phonics. I also know how to spell irony. :D

Edited by marksound

The term Phoenix and/or Phoenix is ambiguous and bezeichnet#den Phoinix (so Greek, ajar against aegypt.: benu, Aufgeher) in the Egyptian (and ajar against it in the Greek) mythology a holy bird - see to Phoenix (Mythologie)#den educators Phoinix of the Achilles in Homers Ilias#das constellation Phoenix (lat.), see Phoenix (Sternbild)#in of the Chinese mythology the sayful bird Feng, that the Phoenix in some courses aehnelt.#einen on the Mozilla source code basi

Thats the very sketchy translation provided by Babel Fish by Altavista...

~~ Slain Angel ~~

Not very, i tried for one of my german essays, got found out in the first line. The best way would to either take night classes in what ever language you want to learn, or buy on of these translator software packages. I'll ask my friends dad what he uses.

Thanks, I'd really be interested in that I have multiple language to translate. Can't learn them all and wouldn't want to.