Jump to content

Want To Change From Us To Uk Power


Recommended Posts

no switch.. there is another way. either mount a secondary 1:1 transformer that will supply your amp. or mount it in a box.

i got a nice 1:1 power transformer that was ridiculous. it was like a 10A at 240v or 5A at 120v either way. worked nice on my old amp i got it for free but it was marked at 50usd here but you can get them pretty cheap beats the 125usd that hammond wanted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...