Anyone Have Exp With This Ebayer?

neocon58

No negative experiences, but he's just another guy who buys guitars for cheap and sells the parts for way too much money... not that they're bad, but if you're smart you'd do the same. Buy a guitar, use the parts and sell the rest!

just my $0.02

:D

Ashley is a great guy. He's pretty good at finding the good deals, so that sucks when you're trying to win something cheap. He always seems to be there to ruin it. :D

The thing that creeps me out about aug2590 is that they always seem to be selling parts they've already sold. I'm not suggesting there is manipulation going on, but unless that guy has a real deep inventory, it doesn't seem like he could keep selling some of the things he does. And it seems like almost all of his auctions, even one's that are priced way too high IMO, end with a winner. Then it seems the item resurfaces later. It's just my simple, non scientific observation.

Hey sells a lot of the same items, and i think he just uses one pic per item... like the backplates and Ibz/dimarzio pickups.. they all look the same, why make new pictures. But yeah, it's looks kinda fishy.... :D

Ashley is a great guy. He's pretty good at finding the good deals, so that sucks when you're trying to win something cheap. He always seems to be there to ruin it. :D

Yep, that he is. He snaked an Ibanez RG570 with full EMG setup (81/S/85) for $135 from me twp weeks ago. The guy ended the auction early after I asked him a question about it, and never gave me a chance to bid. Not Ash's fault, but I was a little downhearted. It was the second time something like that has happened to me.

GBT