Post A Picture Of The Worst Looking

stevenhoneywell

It seems like it could be comfterable

:D :D HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!, wait, wait Taking A breath, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!METAL MATT!! B)

I believe this is a violation of the rules. I remember a similar thread to yours has been closed.

http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.ph...ndpost&p=213388

To be honest, who care's what you think the ugliest guitar is. That's your opinion, nobody else cares. Give a little respect to the people who put time to build them. I do kinda like that one Godin posted though :D :D

Edited by AlGeeEater

I don't think this is really an infringement of the rules. That thread you linked to was

"Do you think b.c. rich and all those who buy their products are idiots?"

Thats why that topic got closed. I wasn't dissing the maker of the "butt" guitar. I think he did a great job. It's just the design was funny, not ugly just funny.

I don't think this is really an infringement of the rules.  That thread you linked to was

"Do you think b.c. rich and all those who buy their products are idiots?"

Thats why that topic got closed.  I wasn't dissing the maker of the "butt" guitar.  I think he did a great job.  It's just the design was funny, not ugly just funny.

Well, it's really not up to you or even me to decide if any rules are broken. That's a job for the mods.

Read what Brian said:

"I'm closing this topic only because if you don't care for a guitar it's fine but bashing them or implied bashing is really against the rules of the forum and some are taking offence to it.......... "

The topic was closed because they where all bashing a guitar(company). How would you feel if you built a guitar, and I posted it in this thread? I mean come on, have some respect(that's not really pointed towards you Godin, more of the threadstarter. Hell, my previous post wasnt even directed towards you either).