One More...

JFC

Great Les Paul! I was going to buy one with a similar finish a while back, but it never happened. And it's good to know that other people prefer stainless frets :D ! One thing I would have done, is added some binding to make it look more like a Les Paul Standard, rather than a Studio, but if you like that look, I bet you're very satisfied. Some other things I like also, are the lack of inlays in the fretboard, and the wood knob. Very intricate. Great job, dude!

Very nice!!! I like the guitar, but the pics make it look like a toy! like if it wasn't real! Or smaller than a guitar would be!

Any way! I did like the carve, and the only thing I didn't liked about it was the position of the control cavity or cover! I think it was because of were the control knob and output jack is located, but to me it looks off, nevertheless it is an outstanding guitar!

One question about the color! Is it black, or did you mixed some blue there too? It looks like an black too, but on the carve you can see a bit of blue shimmer on it!

Ohh, I forgot, LP!!! Com'on are you reading my mind again? Last 2 guitar you posted were like mines back to back!

this one

http://www.fagerlund.biz/sept.htm

followed by mine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/Maiden69/DSC01918.jpg

and then this one

http://www.fagerlund.biz/explorer.htm

followed by mine

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/Maiden69/DSC02019.jpg

and as of right now, my next is an LP double cut (Santana style), but it is going to be probably green or red, depending on my mood when I order the stain.

Great man! See you around!

Thanks!

I like how the added blur in the pictures makes it look like a tiny figurine sitting on a shelf, and everything else is blurred because ythe camera is focused on it....  :D

I saw that "trick" on a photo forum, I'm still learning B)

Looks great. I wonder how did you carve the body and what tools did you use...?

mullmuzzler l OSSMT

I use spokeshave, scraper, morakniv and sandpaper for carving

Very nice!!! I like the guitar, but the pics make it look like a toy! like if it wasn't real! Or smaller than a guitar would be!

Any way! I did like the carve, and the only thing I didn't liked about it was the position of the control cavity or cover! I think it was because of were the control knob and output jack is located, but to me it looks off, nevertheless it is an outstanding guitar!

One question about the color! Is it black, or did you mixed some blue there too? It looks like an black too, but on the carve you can see a bit of blue shimmer on it!

Ohh, I forgot, LP!!! Com'on are you reading my mind again? Last 2 guitar you posted were like mines back to back!

this one

as I said, I'm still learning the blur-trick-thing :D I think I blurred a bit too much on the back picture so it looks like the cover is closer to the edge than it really is, I'll get a better pic of it. But it is a bit off from a Gibson cavity because of the pot and jack placement.

I used a waterbased (black) stain that became a bit purple in the lighter areas, I liked it so...

and you know, great minds... :D

Great job.

This is an outstanding guitar!!

BTW: Where did you get the pickup covers???!

The covers are standard black plastic covers with chrome vinyl on them

Everything they said, plus that stand is pretty sweet too!

Chris

Thanks!

I "stole" the stand design from Martin or Taylor I think.

stand_front.jpg