Another Swirling Question

I read through this whole swirling tutorial, and i didnt see anything about laquer. So i did a search in the forums and it said something about mixing it into the actual tub you dip the guitar into? Or can you just spray some kind of laquer over top of the paint after its dry? Also i was wondering where i can buy all the stuff needed to do this. People say they have good results with testor's model paint, but how much of that do you use, it seems like the average size comes in a bottle the size of my thumb. Any posts before this thread gets locked would be greatly appreciated, since im most likely asking questions that im probably over-looking

thanks in advanc

- Louis

OH YEAH - what is an example of a brand name of borax, ive probably seen it before, but where can i buy it. a hardware store somewhere? walmart?

Edited by Ledzendrix1128

Does anyone know what the best way would be to seal the neck pocket? should i just paint it with a brush, or what. I mean part of its bare wood and some of it has black laquer on it. Im thinkin im gonna need to seal the pickup and control cavities too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

- Louis

oh yeah... i over looked the fact that it says to not use tester's paint, I have noticed it skinning over, but i thought i read on here somewhere where someone used testors and had fine results. I already sprayed a base coat of black with testors paint btw, if that makes a difference. Would be better off buying an oil base paint, if so, which brand and where can i get it. Thanks again

- Louis

-Sorry for the triple posts, kinda got wrapped up :D

Edited by Ledzendrix1128