Nominate Your New Moderators (11.10.05)

Hey Everyone!

We're now accepting nomiations for Moderator postions here on ProjectGuitar.com's forum. There are 2 (two) positions open. You can nominate anyone over the age of 18, except for yourself and those who are banned/suspended.

After someone is nominated, they'll need to accept (please post it here; don't PM it). If they choose not to accept or do not reply, they will be out of the voting.

On December 5th, we'll have a ' 'til the end of the month' poll (no posting) and you will all get to vote for your new moderators.

Let's start crankin' out some nominations!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i-j-c , he definitely has a knack for programming. I have nothing but respect for him and I'm sure others have the same.

Sorry man, we're gonna have to exclude I-J-C from this one as he's helping us with other projects that he's investing a lot of time in. We can't ask him to Mod as well.

Thanks for understanding.

i-j-c , he definitely has a knack for programming. I have nothing but respect for him and I'm sure others have the same.

Sorry man, we're gonna have to exclude I-J-C from this one as he's helping us with other projects that he's investing a lot ot time in. We can't ask him to Mod as well.

Thanks for understanding.

Definately understandable.

:D...thanks for the thought anyway...much appreciated :D

Probably seems daft now...but my nominations were (I was beat to this post) (for the two posts of mod)

1. Guitar Guy

1. Slain Angel

In no particular order...why? Because they simply do not get themselves involved in arguments..are level headed...

Maiden was another choice...but he is definately VIP material in my book!

That would be like pouring 55 gallon drums of jet fuel on a raging forest fire.

Geez, you say that like it's a bad thing. What kid in Scouts didn't get a kick out of pouring white gas on to stuff to watch it burn? :D

GuitarFrenzy and Maiden get my nods. I wanna throw erikbojerik and Greg P's hat into the ring too.

Edited by TGwaH

Well, I gotta say I'm flattered, and I'm willing to do it if people want me to. Not sure how long I'll be able to be this active, thoug, since med internships should start Some Day Real Soon Now (ie, full time job I get to pay to do, whee!) I'll keep on checkin' in, but I don't know how frequently.

Personally, I'd nominate Guitarfrenzy and Maiden.

Because they simply do not get themselves involved in arguments..are level headed...

Not exactly true on my front. Got In a few arguments that I still feel bad about. (sorry, LGM) But I like to think I learned a bit of restraint since then.

Im game tho....and I second the Maiden and GF vote.

Because they simply do not get themselves involved in arguments..are level headed...

Not exactly true on my front. Got In a few arguments that I still feel bad about. (sorry, LGM) But I like to think I learned a bit of restraint since then.

Im game tho....and I second the Maiden and GF vote.

I Have also got into arguments before with members of this board but i feel that both times i and the other people have learnt and moved on... this if anything helps towards a healthy board :D

~~ SA ~~