Nominate Your New Moderators (11.10.05)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fryovanni would make A good MOD(Not that he has the Time to MOD) :D

Guitarfrenzy is A good choice for MOD , I would go for Maiden aswell but he's WAY off doing his thing in timbuktu or some place so I dont think he's got any Time

!!METAL MATT!! :D

MAttia, GuitarFrenzy

SlainAngel would be a great choice, too bad he's such as youngin(sp).

Also Myka or Fryovanni would be excellent but neither seem to have even a free minute let alone time to mod but any of those names would catch my vote.

I also wanted to put up Thegarehanman. I think he would make a good mod, he knows his stuff, he builds amazingly and he's fair, which is always a great quality in a mod. Also he is always on the cutting edge of techniques, other peoples as well as making his own techniques. ANyways he is another good choice. J

Russ (Thegarehanman) would be a great choice (very sharp and articulate). He has a strong presense, but not overbearing. He also brings good knowledge, skill, and is very helpful.

I would have to decline myself. I wish I had enough time right now to do the job well, but right now my plate is full(between family and job).

Peace,Rich

Jeez, haggardguy, it's an honor even to have my name in the same post as Setch, and even more so given the nomination.

I'll have to decline, though; I'm only 17 right now, school's taking up way more time than it should, and I'd hate to have to play a neutral party in the great debates that go on around here! :D

Anyway, Jelly Man, I wanted to throw your name into the mix. I'm sure it's come up before, but I guess I believe in second chances... or something like that. :D