Will I Have Fret Access Problems With This?

In the picture...you have the neck joining the body at the 12th fret. That is, unless you're not showing the whole neck. None the less, if you don't mind there being a bit of ubstruction where the neck meets the body, than there's no problem. It's a matter of opinion. It wouldn't bother me. Go play a guitar in a store with simular preportions. No one can give you a definitive answer on this one.

peace,

russ

Still a subjective question. What do you like to play? How long are your fingers? Do you keep a rigid wrist or do you like to roll it?

Russ is spot on here. If you think you can play it build it. If you really like the design modify your playing to accomodate it.

Nate Robinson :D

P.S. I like the kickout at the top of the V, aesthetically(sp) speaking.

There are things you can do to make it more comfortable. You can thin the body by the neck. If it joins the body at th 19th fret, I wouldn't worry about it. Than again...I don't spend much time around the higher frets. There are guitars that have had much worse access that have been quite popular. Lots of classicals have aweful access up there.