Guitar Of The Month For December

Time to vote  

148 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You know, I hate to say it, but do we really need to keep the vote open for another week? No offense intended and I'm sorry if I cause some, but in small town football, they have this thing called a Mercy Rule and I think we've hit it.

Don't know if you realize this, but this ain't a football game...no one's getting hurt.

Oh well, I should have (re)entered my guitar, that would have helped the other guys look good too... :D

Wasn't Drak supposed to have a sixpack entered this month or something?

Ive been waiting to see ANYTHING from Drak for A LONG TIME!!! :D

Sorry Drak Just haveing fun B) NOW FINISH SOME GUITARS! :D

!!METAL MATT!! :D

It was a difficult contest for me. All three are original - very nice to see - and each was very well done. Originality means design choices and congratulations to you all for taking the risk to be original.

The Leviathan's wood, fit and finish are beautiful and flawless. To me, the body shape, which I like, is too aggressive for the choice of wood and finish - doesn't seem to fit somehow. I just can't see Mrs Butterworth slinging that axe. Beautiful nonetheless. I just can't stop looking at the body finish.

The hollow body is different and interesting to me. Some neat elements there. It looks comfortable and playable and inviting. Its the one that attracted me to pick up and play. The Tele style control set up doesn't quite work for me but the knobs are great.

The bass is also original and well done. Lots of work, and good work, there. I'd personally prefer the treble scroll to curl inwards, but I know from the thread that that was considered and decided otherwise.

After reviewing and exiting three times, I voted for the bass.

wow, someone has a healthy lead :D

LGM got my vote. All entries were equal in quality and design i feel (and i only have photos to go from), but i know how much effort has to go into a production style guitar, let alone the actual building of it, and i tip my hat to Jeremy for that. He is giving this a big big shot, and i wish him every success. No talk, just actions... Go J

Being a bassist, and loving CT basses, I voted for the bass. My vote was going to go to that or the hollowbody, but I just couldn't get over the fact that the soundhole looked like a sperm :-\.

:D it's a french curve..or at the very least a tadpole..i never thought about it looking like anything else til all you pervs started hinting around.. :D

Being a bassist, and loving CT basses, I voted for the bass. My vote was going to go to that or the hollowbody, but I just couldn't get over the fact that the soundhole looked like a sperm :-\.

:D it's a french curve..or at the very least a tadpole..i never thought about it looking like anything else til all you pervs started hinting around.. B)

Have a look at Cerb's avatar...something tells me he sees sperm everywhere! :D

I have to say that I think the wood choice on the Leviathan actually provides some balance to the aggressiveness of the design --I can definitely see this one onstage in the hands on some super-rockstar...