Does Pg Suck Without Wes?

smitty

Does Project Guitar suck without Wes?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wes was awesome, but even Wes would agree that he's only one man. Hope he's doing well. :D

I haven't even seen you around for a long time, Smitty... pretty hard to judge a forum you neither visit not contribute constructively to, no?

The fact that Wes left was do purely to personal reasons for him not that PG was the sole cause. Wes felt that he was spending waaay too much time o the net in general, thus neglecting other more serious issues in his life. In fact he's completely removed his net access from his home.

and Smitty, AFAIC if PG sucks that bad, you're free to leave at any time. I for one wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

yes, afraid it does.

I had alot of respect for Wes, he was a great person to have around here, and it saddens me to see him leave. Hopefully this summer i can go visit him...

Curtis

Thats exactly what i was getting at.

and Smitty, AFAIC if PG sucks that bad, you're free to leave at any time. I for one wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

have you seen me round here? :D

Did he say anything about what happened? I read what Scott wrote above but is that it?

I don't spend nearly as much time here as I used to and will often take long breaks (a few months). It does help keep your head if you have a tendency to overdo things or get too involved in disputes, ... I don't know if that was the deal with Wes but I know those are my usual tendencies.

Although I rarely do this, I do believe that the old saying "Everything in moderation" (or is it All things in moderation?) is very wise. Maybe he will return someday in a limited role?

Did he say anything about what happened? I read what Scott wrote above but is that it?

I don't spend nearly as much time here as I used to and will often take long breaks (a few months). It does help keep your head if you have a tendency to overdo things or get too involved in disputes, ... I don't know if that was the deal with Wes but I know those are my usual tendencies.

Although I rarely do this, I do believe that the old saying "Everything in moderation" (or is it All things in moderation?) is very wise. Maybe he will return someday in a limited role?

Very true, I know that the week I was off moving I missed the internet a lot, but I got so much done in such a short time, it made me wonder how many guitars I could make if I just built and spend limited time on forums. When I did get internet back on Monday, it was refreshing because all the topics was new to me.. lol So I do agree that moderation is most of the time is a good thing.