Stylish Guitar!

Well, depending on how much experience you have, it's not all that bad, but it's also far from perfect. I don't like the two-dimensionality of the paint job, though that's personal taste. The pickup routing is so-so (again, I'm comparing to 'standard' levels of skill and not saying I could do better), and although the light isn't quite right to tell, I suspect that the finish is uneven and orange-peel-like.

But, not bad for a beginner!! I'd be happy with that sort of level for my 1st or 2nd guitar.

Greg

Well....There's room for improvement to be sure, but It doesn't look gash either. I think that if it satisfies you at this point then it's a winner. I know everytime I finish a build I'm really proud of it, but then when I get a little way into the next build I start looking at the previous one with much less pride. Only two things to do in that situation - get better or quit - and it's to much fun to quit.

Nate Robinson :D

I like the finish and carved top, even though the paint job is a bit dull. Did you make this? Or are you interested in the shape, because the carve is really quite unique around the horns, and if that is your thing.. it's pretty cool. The body shape actually looks somewhat used; it seems to be worn down around where the arm lays across it, and there is residue under where the pickup mounts would go, and some various other dings, it seems. What I don't like is the lack of a round-over on the edges, it seems it would be somewhat uncomfortable. The routing for the pickups is quite sloppy, but if the rings cover it, then who cares? Good job if it is yours, and if it isn't.. it's still a pretty cool guitar.

I love the color and shade of blue but I can tell there is some orange-peel going on with the top-coat. If you buffed that out, it may actually improve it 300% :D

And i agree about the routing. It's left room for some improvement. But, I have to say, I could probably not do a better job with my current skill-set B)

Are there four holes at the bridge area? Is that intentional or is that an extra one by mistake?

But, I'm no expert and have no idea at your skill-set so please take this as constructive criticism and not an insult. :D

I didnt make it. I just like the way it looked. But it definitely needs some improvement. I think I liked the carve the best, it was kinda unique. The guitar I made is located here>>> http://projectguitar.ibforums.com/index.php?showtopic=20571